At 285,000 sq. ft., the BMO Centre is the largest and most versatile venue in Calgary. Ideal for hosting conventions, trade and consumer shows, special events
The BMO Centre has five halls that can facilitate versatile setups for trade and consumer shows, galas, meetings, conventions and more. Each hall has a dedicated show office, permanent concession kiosks, and dedicated drive-through bay doors for easy show move-in/out.
- 250,000 sq. ft. of contiguous space
- 50,000 sq. ft. per hall
The Palomino Room
The Palomino Room stands as a beautiful ballroom in the BMO Centre that offers space to fit the needs of any size event. With endless possibilities,
- 12,0000 sq. ft. of space, divisible into 8 rooms
- Approximately 1,000 sq ft. in rooms A, B, C, F, G, and H
- 3,000 sq. ft. in rooms D and E
- 11,000+ sq. ft. of pre-function space
With views of the downtown skyline, the Arabian Room is ideal for meetings, luncheons, speaking engagements, and more. The multi-functional space is divisible into Arabian A, Arabian B, and Arabian C.
- Divisible into three breakout spaces
- Each room varies between 784 sq. ft. – 1,176 sq. ft.
A meeting space with a scenic view of the downtown skyline, the Mustang Room is ideal for meetings, luncheons, speaking engagements, and more. With refreshing floor to ceiling windows and a bonus Atrium space for breakouts or a light reception, the Mustang Room is the ideal space for small- to medium-sized events.
- Mustang Room: 3,017 sq. ft.
- Mustang Atrium: 935 sq. ft.
Quarter Horse Room
The Quarter Horse Room is located adjacent to the Palomino Room in the BMO Centre and is a functional space that is divisible into three spaces: A, B, and C. This room is ideal for small meetings or can be a added as a volunteer room, staff room, green room, or dressing room for events hosted in the Palomino Room.
- 1,405 sq. ft. of event space