From start to finish, our highly professional staff and the complete list of services we provide will help ensure your event is a success.
Please refer to The Calgary Stampede User Guide for the complete list, but here’s a rundown:
- Our planning experts help you manage the countless details that go into preparing for and then executing a successful event.
- From décor and just the right lighting and audio visual, we have a vast array of equipment available.
- We have a carefully selected list of experienced and reliable preferred suppliers who offer years of expertise along with their products and services. These partners play a key role in the hundreds of events we host every year.
- Our skilled chefs and catering team create menus featuring plenty of food grown by local growers.
- The Stampede Store is open six days a week so you can stock up on western apparel or corporate gifts.
- There are more than a dozen bank machines around the park.
- There is wheelchair access to all our buildings and elevator access at the Big Four Building and the Grandstand.
- There’s public transportation and ample parking.
- We have coat check services, a concierge, ticketing, security, ushering, internet kiosks and a fully equipped business centre.
- We also have a strict no-smoking policy inside our buildings but there are designated outdoor smoking areas.
- Stampede Park is ISO 14001:2004 certified. This international certification means we monitor the environmental impacts of our activities, products and services, continually improving our environmental performance.